All papers published in JMIRx Med will have originated as a preprint.
Submissions to JMIRx Med can be completed in a number of ways.
- Authors submit a paper directly to JMIRx (authors must opt-in when asked to expose the submission on JMIR Preprints)
- Interesting papers on preprint servers are identified by JMIRx Med editors and may be extended an offer to peer review and/or a conditional offer of publication
- Authors can submit their paper on the medRxiv preprint server and submit to JMIRx Med using the M2J tool
- Authors can self-nominate their existing preprints for publication
- Authors can submit to JMIR Preprints and identify they are interested in transfer to JMIRx Med in their cover letter
Please be sure to consult the Instructions for Authors to ensure your paper meets the necessary criteria.
General information on how to access the JMIR system:
If you already have a Username/Password for the JMIR Publications family of journals, you can proceed directly to Login.
If you require a Username/Password, please go to Registration.
Registration and login are required to check the status of current submissions.