Authors' Response to Peer-Review Reports: https://med.jmirx.org/2022/2/e38010/
Published Article: https://med.jmirx.org/2022/2/e22912/
This is a peer-review report submitted for the paper “Using Structural Equation Modelling in Routine Clinical Data on Diabetes and Depression: Observational Cohort Study.”
Round 1 Review
- In this paper [ ], the general research hypothesis should be interpreted and clarified more in the Introduction.
- Please redesign with better quality and interpretations.
- Recommendations and limitations are absent.
- Order keywords alphabetically.
Conflicts of Interest
- Ronaldson A, Freestone M, Zhang H, Marsh W, Bhui K. Using Structural Equation Modelling in Routine Clinical Data on Diabetes and Depression: Observational Cohort Study. JMIRx Med 2022;3(2):e22912 [https://med.jmirx.org/2022/2/e22912/]
Edited by E Meinert; This is a non–peer-reviewed article. submitted 04.04.22; accepted 04.04.22; published 27.04.22Copyright
© Anonymous. Originally published in JMIRx Med (https://med.jmirx.org), 27.04.2022.
This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work, first published in JMIRx Med, is properly cited. The complete bibliographic information, a link to the original publication on https://med.jmirx.org/, as well as this copyright and license information must be included.