Authors’ Response to Peer Reviews
Peer-Review Report by Petroula Laiou (Reviewer AT): https://med.jmirx.org/2021/4/e34623
Published Article: https://med.jmirx.org/2021/4/e23713
This is the author’s response to peer-review reports for “Comparison Between Male and Female Survivors of Sexual Abuse and Assault in Relation to Age at Admission to Therapy, Age of Onset, and Age at Last Sexual Assault: Retrospective Observational Study.”
Round 1 Review
1. Corrected . The sections have been switched around [ ] and the bullet format was changed to paragraphs.
2. More texts and references to previous studies were added where applicable.
3. A statistical metric (Pearson r) was reported where a linear relationship was mentioned.
1. Both are corrected.
2. I shall consider bootstrapping methods in future submissions where applicable.
Finally, a comment to the editor: I used Mendeley's AMA 11th edition style.
Thank you so much for the reviewer's work and your diligence.
- Laiou P. Peer review of “Comparison between male and female survivors of sexual abuse and assault in relation to age at admission to therapy, age of onset, and age at last sexual assault: retrospective observational study”. JMIRx Med 2021;2(4):e34623 [FREE Full text] [CrossRef]
- AL-Asadi AM. Comparison between male and female survivors of sexual abuse and assault in relation to age at admission to therapy, age of onset, and age at last sexual assault: retrospective observational study. JMIRx Med 2021;2(4):e23713 [FREE Full text] [CrossRef]
Edited by E Meinert; This is a non–peer-reviewed article. submitted 01.11.21; accepted 01.11.21; published 26.11.21Copyright
©Ali M AL-Asadi. Originally published in JMIRx Med (https://med.jmirx.org), 26.11.2021.
This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work, first published in JMIRx Med, is properly cited. The complete bibliographic information, a link to the original publication on https://med.jmirx.org/, as well as this copyright and license information must be included.