Authors' Response to Peer Reviews
Preprint (JMIR Preprints): https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/29638
Peer-Review Report by Anonymous: https://med.jmirx.org/2021/3/e33499/
Published Article: https://med.jmirx.org/2021/3/e29638/
This is the authors’ response to peer-review reports for “Early Experience With Neutralizing Monoclonal Antibody Therapy for COVID-19: Retrospective Cohort Survival Analysis and Descriptive Study.”
Round 1 Review 
- Formatting in paper [ ] changed as requested
- Figures changed
- Added suggested contextualization
- Fortified Discussion
- Although we added references and discussion of the inflammatory response to cytokines, it should be recognized that these antibodies work by neutralization of the virus, not by affecting cytokines.
- Anonymous. Peer review of "Early Experience With Neutralizing Monoclonal Antibody Therapy for COVID-19: Retrospective Cohort Survival Analysis and Descriptive Study". JMIRx Med 2021 Sep;2(3):e33499 [https://med.jmirx.org/2021/3/e33499/]
- Jarrett M, Licht W, Bock K, Brown Z, Hirsch J, Coppa K, et al. Early experience with neutralizing monoclonal antibody therapy for COVID-19: retrospective cohort survival analysis and descriptive study. JMIRx Med 2021 Sep;2(3):e29638 [https://med.jmirx.org/2021/3/e29638/]
Edited by E Meinert; This is a non–peer-reviewed article. submitted 09.09.21; accepted 09.09.21; published 27.09.21Copyright
©Mark Jarrett, Warren Licht, Kevin Bock, Zenobia Brown, Jamie Hirsch, Kevin Coppa, Rajdeep Brar, Stephen Bello, Ira Nash. Originally published in JMIRx Med (https://med.jmirx.org), 27.09.2021.
This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work, first published in JMIRx Med, is properly cited. The complete bibliographic information, a link to the original publication on https://med.jmirx.org/, as well as this copyright and license information must be included.