Preprint (JMIR Preprints): https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/31272
Authors' Response to Peer-Review Reports: https://med.jmirx.org/2022/2/e36345/
Published Article: https://med.jmirx.org/2022/2/e31272/
This is a peer-review report submitted for the paper “Lessons Learned From the Resilience of Chinese Hospitals to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Scoping Review.”
Round 1 Review
This paper’s  title mentions that the authors conducted a scoping review but used the PRISMA (Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses) method. The authors should clarify the difference between scoping review and systematic review.
1. Provide a table of the studies that were selected for final analysis (study title, publishing year, research methods, main findings of each study)
2. State the study exclusion reasons clearly with a subheading in the Methods section
3. Revise your study limitations according to the study inclusion and exclusion criteria
4. Provide the list of all studies that were included at the initial stage without inclusion and exclusion limitations in a supplementary file
5. English editing is required
Conflicts of Interest
- Stennett J, Hou R, Traverson L, Ridde V, Zinszer K, Chabrol F. Lessons learned from the resilience of Chinese hospitals to the COVID-19 pandemic: a scoping review. JMIRx Med 2022;3(2):e31272 [FREE Full text]
|PRISMA: Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses|
Edited by E Meinert; This is a non–peer-reviewed article. submitted 11.01.22; accepted 11.01.22; published 06.04.22Copyright
© Anonymous. Originally published in JMIRx Med (https://med.jmirx.org), 06.04.2022.
This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work, first published in JMIRx Med, is properly cited. The complete bibliographic information, a link to the original publication on https://med.jmirx.org/, as well as this copyright and license information must be included.