Authors’ Response to Peer Reviews
Peer-Review Report by Anonymous: https://med.jmirx.org/2021/3/e31926/
Peer-Review Report by Palash Banik (Reviewer D): https://med.jmirx.org/2021/3/e31927/
Published Article: https://med.jmirx.org/2021/3/e28843/
This is the author’s response to peer-review reports submitted for the paper "Risk Factors of SARS-CoV-2 Infection: Global Epidemiological Study".
Round 1 Review
Author’s response to the review of the manuscript:
- The Abstract and body of the text of the manuscript [ ] have been restructured to conform with the standard format of the journal (ie, Background, Objective, Method, Results, Conclusions).
- The revised text is based on the updated manuscript as recommended by the editor.
- Figures that were suggested for deletion have been removed. All figures have been sized and reformatted per journal policy.
- All footnotes have been removed, and the relevant information has been made part of the text or a numbered reference.
- Equations are numbered for appropriate reference in the text.
- I have added some quantitative values in the Results section of the Abstract.
- I have removed the author-defined acronym, “CFR,” for apparent case fatality ratio.
- Two references have been added in the Summary section.
- The Summary and Conclusions have been expended to suggest potential effects of new SARS-CoV-2 variants.
Conflicts of Interest
Edited by E Meinert; This is a non–peer-reviewed article. submitted 08.07.21; accepted 08.07.21; published 26.08.21Copyright
©William Alphonse Barletta. Originally published in JMIRx Med (https://med.jmirx.org), 26.08.2021.
This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work, first published in JMIRx Med, is properly cited. The complete bibliographic information, a link to the original publication on https://med.jmirx.org/, as well as this copyright and license information must be included.