Authors' Response to Peer-Review Reports: https://med.jmirx.org/2021/3/e31512/
Published Article: https://med.jmirx.org/2021/3/e28255/
This is a peer-review report submitted for the paper “Impact of Modifiable Risk Factors on the Occurrence of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis in Diyala, Iraq: Case-Control Study.”
Round 1 Review
This paper  is about a leishmania outbreak, which is a very important public health problem in developing countries.
1. References need to be rewritten as per the IJMR guide.
2. There are grammar issues.
3. In the Abstract and the Discussion section, I suggest you merge the recommendations with the conclusion, and the same in the Discussion…try to make the recommendations bullets in the Discussion.
4. Please don’t use “we” in the beginning of the Methodology section.
Round 2 Review
This paper about a leishmania outbreak in Iraq  is talking about a very important health problem in this region and other developing countries.
1. Please change the title of the Background section to “Introduction.”
2. All tables are not organized, so please delete empty rows and use bold style for table titles.
3. I suggest that you group the references instead of writing each reference separately, eg, (1-4), not (1) then (2) then....
4. Proofreading is highly recommended.
Conflicts of Interest
Edited by E Meinert; This is a non–peer-reviewed article. submitted 23.06.21; accepted 23.06.21; published 30.07.21Copyright
©Rihana Taher. Originally published in JMIRx Med (https://med.jmirx.org), 30.07.2021.
This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work, first published in JMIRx Med, is properly cited. The complete bibliographic information, a link to the original publication on https://med.jmirx.org/, as well as this copyright and license information must be included.